Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Balekayi Bajji



Raw Banana Bajji

Raw banana bajji along with some kind of sauce serves as a yummy evening snack

Ingredients:
1. Raw Banana - 3
2. Besan Powder - 1 cup
3. Green chilly - 3-4
4. Jeera - 1/2 tsp
5. Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
6. Salt- as per taste
7. Oil for frying.

Preparation:
1. Grind the green chilly and Jeera.
2. Mix the ingredients - besan, baking soda, salt, green chilly,jeera powdered. Add water to form a paste.
3. Slice the raw banana.
4. Deep fry in oil.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Hey!

You've not been posting for quite sometime now. I hope all is well.

By the way, the baalekaayi Bajji is good. I love it. There's an aunty who owns a road side stall, who prepares yum bajjis. According to me she is another wonder. Her bajjis taste so good that you don wanna stop. Since we shifted from that place, I miss her bajjis a lot. And your pic of bajji, made me reminisce her.

Take Care,
Ash......
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)